Earthquake damage

We have CVW-certified experts who would gladly help you with your temporary removal! When you have earthquake damage, the building contractor may request the removal of a particular room or the entire house for the duration of the renovation.

What can we do for you exactly?

  • Packing up the room(s) needed
  • Disassemble cabinets that are in the way.
  • Store your household effects or removal to a temporary home.
  • Move your household effects back to your own home.
  • Provide a handyman who can install everything for you.

How can I report the earthquake damage?

  • Report your damage on (Dutch Website)
  • Wait for the outcome of the earthquake damage survey and choose the contractor for your renovation.
Are you moving soon?

Are you moving soon?

Take a look at our comprehensive overview of moving tips. Need more information or have questions?

Feel free to fill out our quote form. We will send you a quote digitally or by mail.

Request a quote immediatelyRequest a quote immediately
Contact us for a no-obligation quoteNo-obligation quote?

Kim is happy to help with all your questions about your upcoming moveis happy to help you.

Request a quote immediatelyRequest a quote immediately Call us: 050 - 313 91 49Call us Kim Jullens Kim Jullens
Feel free to App us!